Here’s how your organization can empower employees to share, openly, using digital and mobile audience response systems (ARS) technology.
Employee suggestion polling & surveying
Live, anonymous polls calling for employee suggestions on how to improve customer satisfaction, product/service quality, and team relations provide the ultimate convenience and privacy for employees.
Employee suggestion polls are logistically simple to manage, and send a statement to employees that their voices are being taken seriously.
- Archived polls can be digitally accessed and referenced over an infinite period of time
- Employee insights can be aggregated by region, department, seniority or performance level
Constructive feedback surveys
Sharing feedback for personal improvement often evokes feelings of anxiety in both the receiver and giver. No one wants to offend or hurt the feelings of another colleague. Give team feedback sharing a positive spin, by instructing teams to anonymously submit a piece of constructive criticism and positive feedback to one another over the course of a day or week.
- Constructive feedback surveys can be setup to allow for open-ended responses from participants
- Email a participation link directly to employees
- Track participation by number of submissions
- Promote as a form of informal coaching
- Reward teams for their full participation
Regular performance review surveys
Regular employee check-ins ensure that employees are performing effectively and receiving the support they need to be satisfied. By supplementing in-person employee performance reviews with regular online surveying, employee concerns can be responded to in a more time appropriate manner. Employee review surveys should focus on a singular, cited goal to ensure that the information collected is streamlined enough to be actionable.
- A/B test anonymous and named surveys to check for honesty
- Include rating scale questions to measure satisfaction and the health of team relations
- Use data reporting to spot trends across departments or the entire organization
Just as popular project management and business communications tools like Slack have moved the needle on employee collaboration, audience response systems are bridging the gaps during meetings and trainings. With it, management teams are supporting many objectives to boost employee morale, improve productivity and support innovation.